The Circle, the symbol of The Solar Biennale, is a five-meter high reflective sculpture traveling through Rotterdam alongside the activities of The Solar Biennale.
The reflecting installation is not to be missed with its diameter of five meters. Under its radiating light The Solar Biennale presents a diverse program that puts reflection at the core. Find The Circle during The Solar Biennale at various locations.
- 2 – 11 Sep, Het Nieuwe Instituut | Rotterdam
- 12 – 18 Sep, Noordplein | Rotterdam
- 19 Sep – 2 Oct, Erasmusbrug (foot, north side) | Rotterdam
- 3 – 10 Oct, Prins Alexanderplein | Rotterdam
- 11 – 19 Oct, Middellandplein | Rotterdam
- 20 – 30 Oct, Ketelhuisplein, as part of DDW | Eindhoven